Thursday 30 July 2009

peeping in the stash & new project!

Helloooo folks!

How are you today?

here nothing special, some busy days chatting with friends, that's what I did today in Geneva and then I thought, why not go to that yarn shop I saw on ravelry?

So I went to Carouge & to the shop & came in a small paradise called Tricolaine! Some wonderful people and really wonderfullllllllllllllll yarns!

Here are some pics!

First a lovely, very earthy and volcanic coloured yarn, I just LOVE it! and Mr. Dog seems to agree

Then some pale springy colours


And then the yarns for my next project: Harry Potter scarf!



I wanted to show you my new baby, the pictures are REALLY crap, but it is an "attic24" inspired bag, except that I'm doing galaxy stitches instead of plain stitches...well I'm kind of improvising and testing really. We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute puppy and of course the colours of your new yarn! Can't wait to see the project you will make with them. Sounds interesting...
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, there was no reply email so I'll leave the Message here. I'm not sure what you mean, but I do some reverse stitches at the start and finish every time I sew and these end up inside thh bear so you can't see them. When i hand sew things finished I go over a few times on the same spot so it forms a little knot and sometimes it does show a little bit.

    ReplyDelete