Wednesday 22 July 2009

Little cultural news... or at least fun things!

Hey there!

Busy days! Have been to the cinema, to see Harry Potter 6... It's magnificent! Just so so so funny & dramatic at the same time! Love it!
Have you seen it? What do you think about it?

Then, this week is Paleo, a big festival just next door, yesterday I went to see Placebo & Kaiser Chiefs, it was really good!

I do also have a new crochet project, a hand bag made with patchwork squares, 4x4 squares on each side, the three rows from the bottom will be plain squares and the top row will be granny squares as showed here. I'm not putting any pictures of the work going on 'cause it's a birthday gift, don't want to show it before I give it!

So for now, I thought I'd show you the projects I have done.

First, a short dress, a model from "Phildar":


And a really simple top, nice!





So that's all! Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment