Sunday 16 August 2009

Last day...

Hey everybody!

Sorry for not being sooo connected this week, haven't visited your blogs in 3 days!
But today is my last day in Sweden, at my grandparents. Leaving my country makes me sad! I so want to stay here!

Yesterday we had a family party to celebrate my graduation! It was great!!!!

I don't have time to upload the pictures today, I'll do it an other time but for now you can view them on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=296207&id=604340363&l=7ebb6faefa


What for the crocheting? Well, my harry potter scarf is on stand-by, I forgot a yarn at home!

I've started the well known Stella Shawl

and I have soon finished the center motive!



Hope you are all well!

XXX

Emma

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are feeling a little homesick - I know the feeling of living in another country and not wanting to go back after a visit home. I am sure you will soon settle back though and I love your chochet shawl. Looking forward to seeing your photos of your country.

    JAne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shawl you are going to make~it looks really hard, I don't think I would even try to make it!!!!! Can't wait to see the photos of your trip to home. I know how feels to leave your home country, but I am sure it won't be long before you are back again.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete