Thursday 13 August 2009

Here comes the pattern: Galaxy bag

Hey everybody!

Spent my last 2 hours struggling with Open Office to get my pattern right. I think it's quite okay now...

You can get it on Ravelry, here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/galaxy-bag

And you can download them on these links, I couldn't make it on one PDF, the share site wouldn't take it, it was to big.

Click here for first part!

Click here for second part!


Hope it's clear enough, and please give me a feedback!

XXX

1 comment:

  1. HELLO THERE...
    LOVE YOUR BAGS, SAD I`M USELESS AT CROCHET AND KNITTING!
    AT LEAST I CAN ALWAYS STOP BY HERE, TO ADMIRE YOURS!
    THEY SURE ARE LOVELY!
    MY AUNTIE LIVES IN SWITZERLAND!
    WE WENT THERE FOR THREE WEEKS, TWO YEARS AGO... AND LOVED EVERY SINGLE DAY!
    LOVELY PEOPLE TOO!lOL

    ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete